Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Jeans up in summer's peak

The worse feeling is when the sun's out and I'm indoor. Guilt itself will oust me out of that door and if I don't it will only invade my very being. In one aspect, Mr Guilt is an angelic philantropist. But I'll go out in my jeans and my legs will be begging to be set free; to see the skies; to feel the air; to breathe! But I don't have any so they are just going to be as trapped as they already are.

Do I really need one or perhaps a pair? I don't even have a TV set. I mean, these are the things that, according to Ling, "can wait" as they are not absolutely necessary. I remember once HF told me that she likes to have a set of clothings for every seasons of the year, including her hairpins. I noted her insinuations but I don't think I am ever going to start that uhh, metamorphic cycle. Like to think of myself as a snake that shed skins every once in a while but it's still the very same skin. I couldn't imagine an amphibious phyton in striking colors during summer, perhaps to attract its counterpart and increase its probability to find a mating partner? Just very comfy in my jeans. They are not the most fashionable but I am not really into the ups and downs of the couture culture.

My Cousins in London
There are a lot of missing persons pictures/mugshots on newspapers front page since Friday of last week. My cousins have not contacted me and I have no idea on their whereabouts. I know KW has gone to Russia for vacation with her guy but the other two KY and KJ, who frequently uses the tube, are a mystery. I pray and hope I dont ever see them on the headlines of any newspaper. God bless!

No comments: