Saturday, December 30, 2006

Forgotten year

We will be ushering in a new year in less than two days from now. My girlfriend asked me earlier what has been the best moments from the start of this year to today. I didn't have much time to reflect so as to give a satisfying answer. We have had a lot of trips together this year and that was my answer to her, adding that I was happier to have traveled to many places together.

There are ups and downs and even the pits in every relationship, I have not been spared of the latter either. However, the roller-coaster rides in our relationship have only brought us together ever more closer and this was also something I would consider as one of the best moments in this year.

Then I had a further thought, that working at Bagel Nash and having met people and made friends from there are perhaps truly the best moments. I hope for long lasting friendships.

For some unknown or rather bizarre reasons I still think I am 26 years old. Years went by quickly, in fact, too quickly that I didn't realize I am actually a year older than I thought! Jeepers!

1 comment:

shutterblogs said...

whaaaa-the...
if anything at all, you should be making me feel better. it's the first time that age has struck a surprise for me.