Friday, August 17, 2007

Still here

Looking back I have already spent 5 weeks away from Leeds! I was looking forward to return today, AUG 17, at 12:00noon on Malaysia Airlines MH04. At this time, I should be just over Acheh, Indonesia, probably heading towards Chennai, India and onward to London Heathrow airport!

My visa application was refused on grounds that were unfair. I am now required to go through their appeal process which will take up to 5 weeks, and that is how long I will continue to remain kept away from HF, my significant one. Heartaches, arguments, and disappointments crept up when she I broke the most anticipated news! I guess we learnt to deal with our emotions quickly to set them aside and focus more on what can be done to turn around the situation. I dread the day when I have to postpone my flight again as that would mean my birthday celebration will be without HF! I thought this time this year should be a greater celebration as I turn 28 years old this 28th September! They are good numbers in Chinese beliefs! If that have to happen, I would pay her way here to be with me on this occasion.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sweet........

shutterblogs said...

i only know that i'll be out of my mind if i know I have the means and I don't even do it for her.