Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Finally...

... the pressures of exams quickly vanished at 18:40 when the head of department announced to us that time is up and to put down our pens. I did all I could there although I have to admit some parts I wrote are not the best. Nevertheless, all the exams were open book exams and that we're allowed to have a statute book with us -- unmarked in any ways.

Tort law was a little more difficult that I thought it be easier than the rest. It turns out that European Union Law was the easiest even though, admittedly, I have had no idea about the subject after having sit through lectures and seminars (hardly). We had the most boring & eccentric EU law instructor/lecturer who often fancies the soliloque method of teaching. His voice is like a sleeping spell to those who hears him, and even worst to those who listens to him. I spent just two weeks revising on EU law, something I had no idea on, by myself and soon I did not find it difficult at all. A lot of people could be better off this way, I thought for a moment.

Now that my worse period is over, I will be packing up some of my stuffs and will be looking forward to move. Meanwhile, I will be heading off to Canada... back to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, to participate in my brother's convocation ceremony.

The maple leaf trees outside my windows are priding about about and reminds me, truely, of Canada.

No comments: