Wednesday, September 05, 2007

MIFC 2007

There are the last few photos from the Opening Ceremony of the MIFC 2007, which I went with Srikanth. I recalled that it was Srikanth's first time wielding and operating a single-lens reflect camera, and to make matters even worse than he was already experiencing, I make him shoot on bulb mode. I think he was enjoying the show more than taking some shots for me.

Enjoy!

For larger size, click hereOne of my many favorite shots that I turned this into a wallpaper!Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereSynchronised with awesome symphony tunes, the skies has literally turned into a garden of blooming flowers. This is definitely one of my favorite shots!Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereThe Putrajaya's Government Administrative Building from the Putrajaya International Convention Centre after the opening ceremony of the Malaysia International Fireworks Competition 2007 (Aug 18 - Sept 2).
This is a composite image of different exposure levels.Posted by Picasa