Monday, August 09, 2004

Life in the Peninsula

Humidity with the heat killed me.
Traffic on the roads could have pounded a huge nail into my head--migraine.
The attitudes of drivers are horrendous that I begin to believe Malaysia is the spawning ground for road bullies.

Everyday I'd wake up to runny nose, burning eyes that felt like they're about to drop off its socket anytime. Now you can really hear me sing "O Canada!" Canada's national anthem. I miss Canada.

My relatives from Montreal arrived on Saturday and we had a huge family reunion feast on Sunday. After that, we had a big pile of durians to quench our deprived obsessions of this bombacacious king of fruit! Quench!? Most of us who have been living abroad could hardly place our hands on this thorny fruit that could kill if not handled appropriately. My goodness, but the meal itself was good!

How am I feeling? Sickly...

No comments: