Friday, August 06, 2004

Met somebody

Today, Friday, marks the seventh day since I returned. Life has been sweaty here... sweats from perspirations rolls down my back, shirts stucked to my back uncomfortably, sticky neck and body, feeling very disgusting at the end of every day.

I found myself going back to the retail store where I purchased my cellphone frequently hoping to see somebody there who works as an accountant. Even for trival implications which I believe I can help myself to fix it, I rather step in and sit there for couple of hours while the manager of the store figure out.

The feeling of falling in love is just awesome and somehow looking back from the first time we set eyes on each other, I think the attractions between us just grew stronger everyday. Today, boldly I stepped into the store and asked her for her phone number to ask her out. Never would I have thought I am capable of that?! No, the fact is I am 'that' capable but I have broke through an old ground of mine of lack of confidence. Now Ben & Scott would have been so proud of me to hear this. I remember Ben once advised me to 'just do it because there's nothing to lose on your side'. Oh how I miss those days.

It's just a date by the way. I would also love to go out with Michelle's friend whom I met the other night. She's quite tanned and good looking and funny; has some odd obssession with guys from Klang town. I am from Klang. ahem! ;)

Now that I am back, there's so much to complain about home. Maybe I should put the complaints aside and focus more on how to enjoy my days. I realized that finding a proper spot for parking is as bad as being cursed with a broken car. Double parking seems to be the norm here in Malaysia. After making several detours around the block I noted a car backing up and I was relieved that I now have a spot. I couldn't get out for 40 mins because there are cars obstructing mine. The driver is missing. Danny, Welcome back to Malaysia!

My nose knows if this place is right for me. Canada was and has certainly been the place for me, weatherwise. Not here. Been sickly these few days. I really hope I am okay.

I have a few travel plans. I thought Sabah would be a nice place to go. One of the world's best beaches is located in Sabah, East Malaysia. It is attractive as well because no many people in their lifetime here in West Malaysia have travelled East. Perhaps it's their mentality that it is still Malaysia and therefore it will not be as interesting as from where they're coming from. But hey, East Malaysia is somehow a virgin land.. or land of virgins. Okay, lets go screw around and mess up the place! Heck, virgin mermainds are waiting for me! They appear in my dreams... wet ones usually, enticing me to their lands. Tickets are cheap and best of all I'm still spending in local currency, Ringgit Malaysia.

No comments: