Monday, August 02, 2004

Home is hot and humid

Arrived Kuala Lumpur International Airport on Friday 13:30 local time. My three "Heavy Load" tagged baggages did not come out until most passengers from the same flight as me has claimed theirs and went home. I must be really heavy for those weaklings down there in the baggage areas of the airport.

Anyway, I gave Eelynn and Michelle a surprise visit on Sunday and they almost had their pants down. There are a few more people waiting for their goodies.

Malaysia is nice and hot. There have been changes since I left. New roads, highways and freeways, climate changes (not too much of a difference) and technology!! I got myself a Nokia 6600 and it is totally cool and complicated; so complicated that I realize how tech unsavvy I am or perhaps I've fallen too far back... by living in Canada. To have a cellphone in canada is like a curse so they say. I'm not sure for what apparent reasons though so I'll just leave it be.

Right now I am already missing the wintery days. My nose seems to be letting me know a lot of things it didn't tell me back in Canada. It's a little more runny now than before and the humidity here is to be blamed. I miss the clear blue skies in Canada, the clean air, Jill, Ben, Scott, Kate, Sally Zhao, Charmei (fried noodles), my university, and mostly My Brother.

Looking forward to colder days ahead of me. How I wish I'm going through days (or nights) of 30 degrees below zero!! Fantasizing of snowboarding down the Alps, it used tobe be the Rockies.

Oh, I got laid in Hong Kong while waiting for my connecting flight. It was a blast!

No comments: