Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Andrea

Co-worker or Scott's colleague for Spring/Summer 2004
That wasn't nice of me that I didn't look into your eyes and initiated conversation
This is not the usual gesture I'd offer but I was busy
You seemed too familiar as though I have known you for a long time, a connection
I was busy and time was my constraint but I couldn't steal some off it to be with you... and Scott.

We have not really got to know each other although that idea would have been a blast
If this scares you, know that I am frigthened as much as you because I dont wanna believe there is an attraction between us. Let it something that I can think of as a precursor of my higher self-esteem; live and let love, let love be liberator -- that which liberates me from my insanity to even write this out.

Ah! The power of atractions and love! they both never cease to amaze me.

No comments: