Tuesday, July 13, 2004

I hate Mondays

I spent the entire evening and night over at Yanbing's place watching Cool Running and "The Journey of Natty Gann" and chatted till sunrise and watched funny video clips at Joked.com (Be warned! Some medias are not suitable for persons under the age of 23!). Went to sleep at an ungodly hour: 7:45am and got up at 2:00 when my phone rang. It was a person looking for some items I put up for sale because I'm moving out of this place pretty soon. I thought I have put up notices to have people call me after 8pm to enquire? Tried to snooze a little bit but couldn't because a few minutes later came in another call, from the Royal University Hospital. Thank god Dr. Ansel rushed my case to the hospital otherwise I wouldn't be able to use my left arm ever again! That sounds like kind of cruel to my own arm, but anyway, it is not that serious. I'm quite happy as it is healing fast!

I stepped on a weighing scale and there was no good news! Horrors were scribbled on my face as I read out loud my weight in disgust! Kirk Backstrom, Yanbing's other half, tried to be nice by saying that the scale is off by 5kg (~11 lbs) but I know that is not a possibility. I am eight-fucking-ty kg (~176 lbs). 2 weeks ago, as far as I can recalled I was merely 76kg! Heck, what did I do to myself?! I didn't want to continue facing my horrors by not doing anything so I decided to put on my blades and go skating. Hmm, felt kinda heavy downward... more gravity thus more stability (don't they call it center of gravity?). fuck! aahh!! im fat!! heck no! but look at my tummy ... or has it become a belly?! omg!! omg! Danny! Cut this out! You're not fat! You just need to do more ab-crunches! Oh, that is so reassuring! So, my brother decided to come along. We skated south on Clarence Ave and I noticed 2 young look blonde girls taking a stroll ahead of us. One of them was wearing a particularly short skirt, tight on the hips but lose around the hem lines. It's funny the way she walks , or maybe it was just her skirt that was flapping back and forth each step she takes. If you have eyes, then her bare naked ass is impossible to miss when her skirt flaps up. There was a puddle of water and she lept! Oh-oh oh no!!! I tripped and fell when the thong revelation befell on me! hehe! Nah, I didn't fall. Couldn't afford to lose another arm now, could I?
Anyway, they continued walking down on Clarence and we turned left on 12th street and we had dinner at East Mario's. Good meal but the Kung Pao's chicken pasta is not that fantastic. It's funny how they westernized a chinese/asian (Kung Pao chicken) menu item... anyway, I did flirt a bit with our server/waitress. hehe! I played dumb and later I admit I was just kidding with her and she hit me. hey, that was something! My brother who sat on my right tried to stop my obnoxious behaviors towards the dirty blonde server maybe because I am embarrassing him? hhehee! Fun though!

Somebody called me and she sounded too distant to be audible so I asked her to speak up. She hessitated for a bit and threw in some interjections which I didn't understand. From the voice, I can tell she's a Chinese, Mandarin speaking person. So, I told her to speak in her mother tongue and my, my... the next thing she said totally blew me away! It was Xiaoyu! We laughed silly at ourselves because we didn't recognize each other's voices and number (I have caller's id). So, yeah, we'll meet tomorrow for a date. ;) hehe! But it'll be more like... uhh, well, she's coming over to my place... to buy things! Cool!

No comments: