Friday, July 23, 2004

Slide shows

Well, I am glad that Claudia finally got her chance to look at her own glamour shots. While looking at her analyzing each slides that she picks up and held out at arms length, my heart just beats faster and you know I think I also feel a little panicky as I am afraid of her being very critical of how I have made her look like in the shots. Anyway, there are 37 slides and she's gone through each and every one of them and now comes the verdict:

"So, how are they? Do like like them?", I querried in deep trembling voice.
"So-so lor... there are some good ones", she replied with a smile probably feeling a little embarrassed too.
"Well, you can probably go through all of them again because I am going to have ask you to pick out the ones you want for print", I explained.
She nods her head.

From #37, she filpped through the slides until 25 and called out "number twenty-five" as her first slide of choice to print.

In my head I questioned myself about the last 12 slides. Perhaps they are no good. Oh well, at least from #25 and below, there are more good ones (the ones she likes) as she called the slide numbers out. 15 slides out of 37 she picked out for print. I dont know about myself but I think that is quite an achievement for me. However, I should also give myself the benefit of doubts that "what if" she chooses out of obligations or sympathy...? Anyway, the whole thing didn't turn out bad... it was a good scene. I guess we're both glad with the results... although we're not taking into consideration of the bad shots.

Gotta go... might go and watch "Bourne's Identity".

No comments: