Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Just in case you're wondering...

... about the motion picture of the sexy lass in white on the right side bar of this page, you might have asked yourself why is it there and perhaps wonder about the degrees of a social deviant I am that would equate to a sick pervert.
 
Before you allow your mind to lead you thinking in that direction, you must first allow me to clear up the stench in the air then you make your judgement.
 
I, too, have never heard why would anybody want to hack into personal blogsites like mine and put up stuffs that the hackers thought was funny or just for the heck fun of it.
 
Doesnt' it look cool? Okay. That picture is situated on the "About" [this blog] part and not "About Me" part so it doesn't speak of my sickly fetishes or that I'm sick. Whatever I do to that picture it will still come back. So, for now I'll just leave it as it is until it's time is up. Right now I"m too lazy...
 
Cheers!

No comments: