Friday, July 16, 2004

Sold my digital camera that was a gift from dad 3 years ago to a Nigerian guy for 10$. It is a Fujifilm FinePix 2100 and it was acquired for 299$ then and I believe it has been discontinued. Besides, the SmartMedia storage that it uses is no longer popular and perhaps discontinued as well. For 10$ perhaps it's a little too cheap for a digital camera that is still fully functional. It should have been 30$ to justify the price that was paid for but for a person who stepped into my room and imagined himself as though he just entered a Dollar Store or Dollarama Store where most merchandises are under 5$, I didn't think 30$ would be as attractive to 10$, or even 1$ (might as well be a give-away). I haven't been using the FinePix for a very long time ever since Canon Rebel Ti has been my possession last summer.
 
My fan died on me yesterday and it's hell to sleep in my room now that it is so hot and stiffling!
Anyway, I'm glad that I have finally found a store that carry Jelly Beans, the original Jelly Belly's. It is just right after Famous Player's Capitol. Had a great time shopping for jelly beans there. She commented on the weather and yeah, I agreed with her that it's a nice and hot weather out there. I told her about my fan out of the blues and her jaws just dropped and eyes was about to popped out and she gasped. She thought I said "My friend died [on me] yesterday" and she was surprised how I can still shop for jelly beans happily. Pretty funny. Got to know her during my 45 minutes stay there. She's in her mid thirties and of Ukraine origin. Dressed in a simple low-cut spotted brown blouse knee level. Maybe she wanted people to notice that she has a nice cleavage and she's naked under her blouse. Her B-cup quasi-sagging boobs hangs down wobbling a little and stretched in freedom when she bends down to reach for a jelly bean that dropped from the counter. hehe! I don't know... not that I am a bloody pervy but hey, maybe I was there at the right time and the right place. She's single and have no kids by the way. *winks!*
 
I just got a Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 prime lens and a tripod, which is a monopod also. Both of these cool items can be striked off my wish list now. Darn, the rate of depletion just gets steeper as I spend more... burning a bigger hole in my pocket.
 
That's all for today. later!
 

No comments: