Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Blue Screen of Death


There has been no problems with regards to performance and usability of my new Dell laptop. However, today, in fact just a few minutes ago, something unusual happened that caused the blue screen of death, in which I thought was almost forgotten!

I have not added any hardwares or peripherals to this machine. It is totally unexpected that this kind of error should arise for a new machine. I wonder if Dell could do something about it? I didn't purchase their "insurance plans" for technical support because they're too expensive, and I only see it as their excuse for squeezing our pocket dry-er!

I tried looking for solutions to this problem by reading Microsoft's Knowledge Base site and other sites suggesting a resolution to the problem but ultimately and honestly, I wouldn't dare to do anything just yet.

Wish me luck!

No comments: