Monday, October 30, 2006

Plans for a trip to Italy

We have been talking about going to Italy since the beginning of last year and soon the trip will come to past. We will no longer talk about going no more because we are going in about 18 days. HF has planned out the itineraries with much details. I'm just a sucker at it.

As I don't have the itineraries with me this moment and if my memory serves me right, we will land in Milan on November 17. Following that, we will be visiting:
2. Verona
3. Venice
4. Florence
5. Pisa
6. Naples
7. Pompei
8. Capri Islands (tentative)
9. Sorrento (tentative)
10. Rome
11. Vatican city

... and we will return to England on November 27th. Flight tickets were acquired at a bargain from Jet2.com and most of our accomodations are booked online at very reasonable prices from hostels.com and gtahotels.com. Tripadvisors.com is a very resourceful site for travellers like us and you should be using TripAdvisor.com as your reference for information wherever you're travelling.

This trip is going to be a little special as I have managed to save enough from my earnings from my part-time job. So, we are treating this trip to pamper ourselves to a taste of luxury in life.

We are trying to save up more as we're planning other trips some time early next year. Probably to Egypt or the rest of Europe with Spain as priority. I have thought of going to Mexico and explore some parts of South America, I don't know what HF thinks of this. Places to go in South America, in summary, includes:
a. Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
b. Sao Paolo, Brazil
c. Santiago, Chile
d. Valparaiso, Chile
e. The Grand Terrains of Feugo Island (Isla Grande de Tierra del Feugo), the tip of South America
f. Mexico

Ambitious? I don't think so. My father once told me when I was in my teen years that I will get my passport to go anywhere in the world as long as I work hard (in my studies, as I was a half-wit then). Little did he know that that has motivated me so much to want to accomplish many things later in life and I am on it. Slowly and surely, I know I will achieve many thinngs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD!!! I'M JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!