Thursday, July 12, 2007

Welcome home to...

Durians! The thorniest fruit with the strongest smell and taste ever in the fruit kingdom! At least I would like to think that my "Welcome Home" platters were these creamy delicious sweet desserts.

Look it up in Wikipedia if you don't already know what this is. But if you're not Malaysian, Thai, Cantonese, or Singaporean, you would most probably hate everything about this king of fruits!

**durian farts...!!**

So, I haven't visited curry houses yet nor had I had much curries. **pinches nose** However, the one thing I am trying to 'have' is a normal biological clock. Jetlag has left me **durian belched** totally restless! Just had 4 hours of sleep. The worst is probably trying to re-adjust to the humid heat here. I'm still having hard time trying to breathe properly. My brother and cousins advised that I will probably need a week to get used to the weather here.

I can't wait to have a walk-in freezer so I can live there till I get used to it! I sucked!

No comments: