Monday, February 14, 2005

Springroll Sunday

Happy Valentine's Day to those who are either currently in a relationship or having a potential with somebody for a relationship.

Like last year, I know how terribly the feeling of loneliness is especially when there is such a special occassion like the Valentine's Day and you've got no date(s). I was gathering up my courage for Samantha but not enough to make a move and I guess that's probably because I'd get cold legs whenever we chat. But that my problem. Anyway, for those of you who are not seeing anybody on this over commercialized day, I think MSN.ca has a lot of interesting articles that might assist in your creativity to either get a date or in finding a remedy for your sorrows.

Looks like I got myself a date with HF and I'm planning to take her out for a dinner tonight at a nearby classy yet decent restaurant in Headingley. No, that place won't blow my budget away. Everything is fine.

As for Lynn, maybe I have gone a little overboard by my insinuations but unless you haven't already noticed, it was really out of good intention. I know, it's difficult to see that but it really is out of that.

I hope my brother can find somebody to share his life with or vice versa to appreciate him. No, I'm not pimping or anything... but come on, there's nothing bad about my ol'bro! Sam, Ayako, Lynn, Sally, Kate, Jill, Andrea, Brenda... hey girls, haven't you girls even have the slightest thought for my brother? Ok, maybe I shouldn't interfere as he believes he will find someone soon on his own. Good luck to my ol'brother! Happy V-day!

Yesterday, HF and I spent the entire afternoon and evening at my flat making springrolls and other yummies. Everything was really, really sweet. It was indeed a very relaxing Sunday. Something interesting happened too and I had to walk to Morrison's to get her a new necessity. Well, that's life. *grins*

No comments: