Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What lies beneath...

...of this Rooster year as visualized by some sage in Chinese astrologer is as follows:

The Creative Goat - The "Good Samaritan"

Esoteric Goats feel emotionally and physically drained during Rooster years. Despite some family problems, have faith in yourself, persevere, as you are on a course that is destined to succeed.[1] In 2005, your luck recuperates but difficult planetary aspects can cause an abrupt change in mates, living situations or love partners.[2] Also, your career path could also change quite drastically.[3] The climate will be favorable to you as far as artistic expressions are concerned and many Goats will see financial rewards for their creative ideas and handiwork (November).[4] You also benefit from your wise cutting of expenses – a lesson sorely learned from the past. Health wise, caution is advised during low-energy periods of January, May and August to avoid illness and emotional stress. Meditation, calm surroundings and maintaining a spiritual outlook of moderation help greatly this year. March and June will find you prancing about gleefully, as Goat natives are gregarious, social and will feel less withdrawn during these lucky months. Actively seek out the company of others, depend on your creative talents and let your imagination soar to the Heavens now.[5]

[1]- Although I do not admit myself as being that of esoteric nature, I do foresee that this year I will be emotionally and physically drained as I will be struggling to get through my first year in law school. I belong to a set of family that, like others, have problems of its own, however, while with much reverence and understanding I have towards them they should know that I have not forgotten each and every one of them which I am a part of even though we are apart separated by the Atlantic and Pacific oceans, a part of me has not yearned to be in the light of the problems as I have a tendency to subdue my emotions towards them by getting busy with my life. How selfish I am! In due time, I will do what I can... As mentioned above, I have faith in myself to do what I can, should, and would do. What's more convincing is the sentence that follows.

[2]- As of this moment, I do find the beginning of the sentence rather convincing. Luck, the word itself is as mysterious as myths can be, has not many unblessings and as far as I can recall, my last lucky days were in 2002, 2004 April. So, if the abovementioned precursory statements about what lies ahead of me from this day is true, then I have less to worry but nevertheless does that warrants an opportunity to slack off. However, in terms of love and friendship/srelationships, although I admit that I'm out of its troughs, I'm not even at the top of them all nor am I drifting sideways. I am, above all, enjoying the rides on the waves of luck in this area. And relating to reality of the issue, true, the waves can just tumble down without notices and then I'm no longer riding the waves no more. But as of right now, again, I've got everything under control.

[3]- I'm training to become a solicitor and/or advocator from a Business Economist. What do you think? These two are undeniably different branch of disciplines. Amazing!

[4]- Hmm, November of this year, I don't know what I am going to do then but before that come, I already have plans to travel around a bit and shoot some glamor photos of well-endowed lads. Every shot is artistically aesthetic only few knows how to appreciate my kind of art with raging jealousies. On the other part about financial rewards and/or stabilities, I can't be too sure about that but I'm getting a job and that means there will be a flow of stable income in the coming months. Rewarding, isn't it? I'll be shopping for some clothings with the earned income for I did not bring with me many clothes to wear except for a few, now unwearable, underwears.

[5]- Uhmm... aren't goats a wonderful creature? I saw a mountain goat last November in Snowdonia, Wales.

Summary:
Although I am not an avid reader of horoscope nor a fervent believer who relies on what it has/they have to say, there are occassional times, like this, that brings me to it/them to quench my thirst for what lies ahead and beneath in my mysterious yet abstruse future. I can safely suppose that there are quite a number of people out there shares similar opinion with me on this.

No comments: