Saturday, March 12, 2005

Got a new Cellphone

Sony-Ericsson S700i
Verdict: Absolutely love it!

I have been harping about to get a new phone ever since I arrived primarily to get on a contract phone as opposed to buying credits (Pay As You Go, PAYG) frequently. I have been on PAYG for already half a year and been spending on average about £30 a month with much less minutes. Alas, although I will be paying £35 (plus VAT) I'd get more out of this.

It was a tough decision for me as I have been a loyal Nokia user for past many years. To move to another brand maker like Motorola (initially i was contemplating for a Motorola V3 Razr, the world's slimmest and lightest phone) and Sony-Ericsson was definitely a hard choice to make. The former cellphone (V3) is not recommended to me by my friends saying that it's functionalities and user-friendliness is not as good as the phone(s) they were using previously even though V3 is light and looks very elegant.

No comments: