Wednesday, March 23, 2005

What I meant was...

...although seemingly and truly she live to abide sets of rules and regulations set by herself and probably developed over the years of growing up, her intentions which are oftenly manifested by her actions are undoubtedly and unsuspiciously good. If I admit that there is nothing good about her I am willing to turn myself in to "Life Enforcers" and be convicted for lying and scarring an innocent face and heart bad.

On another matter, I remember some 2 weekends ago I was down with flu. It's not that I was totally helpless (not hopeless) to be poorly sick with such a minor and common flu, but what she did was totally out of my expectation. I had myself a personal nurse working full-time on me. What I mean was that she took care of me for 3-4 days till I was well. I was even happier that her immune system is good that she did not even catch my flu till today.

At this point of my life it all seems that I am not ready for anything big. Well, big as in matters or issues that carry big responsibilities with it like getting married, having a family, be an entrepreneur of my own corporate empire, and the like. These are the things I wish for as well as the dreams I want to see myself accomplish. I had done things rashly before and I have, because of that, forever regretted and have learnt from that mistake. Getting into a relationship and being serious about it is nothing, if not at all, something overly rash about. There are always risks attached to anything we do and getting into a relationship is not excluded from that risk. If ever there is such a risk, I would have known about it and would already have taken steps to minimize that risks so I still maintain my goals. I am, however, a satisficing creature--so are you.

What i meant was, considering the time that past us and the many incidences as well as events and signs, that while all that has happened and until today there are things that remain unexplained, perhaps a mystery, there may be reasons to believe that, if ever "destiny" is true, we were meant to be... found. I am not under any duress or mental or emotional stress to have said such, but am very clear minded. I have thought deeply about all the aforesaid statements and decided to pen them down here. Because you are reading my thoughts on this website, which usually comes uncensored, please do not take offense if I am rebuking/dissenting or assenting to your ideas.

No comments: