Thursday, March 03, 2005

Suddenly nothing...

    Love must kiss that mortal's eyes
    Who hopes to see fair Arcady.
    No gold can but you entrace there;
    But beggared Love may go all bare
    No wisdom won with weariness;
    But Love goes in with Folly's dress
    No fame that wit could ever win;
    But only Love may lead Love in.

    Henry Cuyler Bunner (1855-1896)

Last night, I totally felt like I was literally living in or passing through hell, if not already put there deliberately.

{...suddenly nothing}*

I don't quite understand the differences between the realm of bf-gf relationship and us being that "special friend". It seems that she is the only one who knows where to draw that crystal clear line that distinguishes the two realms. Because I know I don't. The things that we do, say, talk, speak, feel, etc. are not entirely different to what couples who calls themselves bf-gf would do.

*The rest of the story is ONLY available by request. Email me.

No comments: