Sunday, March 06, 2005

You and I

[Post entitled: The value of scarce resource -- deleted]

Although sometimes arbitrary feelings and emotions are not the best to rely on when making important decisions, these invisible soul-filled can be so sentimentally right even though when circumstances seem to be the most awkward and your consciousness and consciences are against you. This is when you would heard "I have a gut feeling on this!" in a movie probably when a person who is trying his/her luck by repeatedly pulling down the lever on the slot machine.

Some time last week (Monday), HF made a statement of fact that she is finding out if she have a chance to be with me. Essentially, I am also doing exactly the same. However, there is a humongous problem of trusts that's hindering us from growing. Right now things seem to be peaceful and okay. But no ships have sailed without going through rough waters and consequently navigate across on calmness, yet what lies ahead, even though on charted waters, is full of uncertainties.

When I said I was also finding out if she is the right partner for me, I also meant to say that I will, with my full interests and efforts, make her mine. This latter part carries a hefty load of responsibilities and difficulities but I am prepared to face them all primarily because, among other things, I am tried of looking. She is the furthest I've looked. I hope my wants and wishes are supported by my family members and relatives and adopt the believe that it is their best interest to see me happy and also trust my discretions, especially to those who know about the two of us.

No comments: