Saturday, April 02, 2005

Problems with me

Just last afternoon I visited a chiropractic regarding a discomfort in and around my neck that has been going on for at least 4 years now. I was thoroughly checked and nothing seems to be wrong else where except for the top portion of my spine (neck area) and the lower back. Segments #2-4 seems to be rotated more towards the right side resulting in reduced angle when turning my head from side to side (a normal person can should turn up to 90 degrees; mine is around 70 deg to left and 80 to right)

Next Friday's session, I believe, will be the treatment session and the aim of this treatment is to correct whatever displacement from normality.

I have a very flat back (spine) as oppose to a normal curve in the spine where the general majority of people should have. Perhaps I was born like this? I have flat feet too, which causes tireness on my legs. But it's not a major problem because it's not hindering me doing things normally.

My eyes. I have floaters in my eyes since I was either 15 or 16. And up to today, I have noticed a slight gain in floaters in my eyes. I have normal visions and most of my days go by without any annoyances or irritations from these floaters that's floating in and around my eyes. Was I born with these?

Neck pain and floaters are, as I have read, usually minor problems old people get. I was told that my neck pain could possibly and unusually be called the degeneration of the neck, which people of my age do not or at least not commonly get. Even floaters.

The worst I've read about floaters is that if left untreated and if there's an indication of floaters gaining in amount, it will lead to blindness. omg! I remember i've seen a doctor once and he advised me not to worry about it. Should I or should I not?

No comments: