Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Time for a break

Among other things, being able to travel in and about Europe is undoubtly one of the best thing anyone can ask for when living in within the European Community. That is just part of the fun because the other half, which I am about to reveal to you, is the prices of air fare. When you conduct a proper and more thorough search for the places that interests you, you will not be disappointed. This I guarantee.

Once I thought flying with Tango Air, Zip, and other discount flights (mostly subsidiaries of Air Canada) were the cheapest flight I've ever got. I purchased a return ticket to Rome for only £0.99. Now, I don't think AC can ever hammer their fares any lower than CAD90.00 (1 CAD = 2.37033 GBP).

Rome... ah, I'm coming to see thee! The wishing well beautifully decorated with brass, bronze, and gold furnished with sapien figure statues young and mature, angels and cupids, food and cultures, et cetera. It's the home of lagsagna (mmm-mmmmh!!), pizza, rotisserie, pasta,... the list goes on.

I will make sure I will be well fed, not just by the variety of food they offer but also by its rich culture and history. There's much to learn or I'd prefer to use the word 'appreciate' in Rome than in Paris, where the Eiffel Tower is probably the only place they boast about. Have you heard of where French wines are made? ... where there's a vast fields of lavender meeting the horizon even when you're hundreds of meters away you'll be hypnotized and charmed by a sense of fragrance that will pull you to it and you will totally lose yourself and surrender to the fragrance and just follow till you lie on its soil and dream away under a sunny day with clear blue sky and cotton candy clouds? I heard, I heard of this place. I heard this place is called Florence.

It will be the third week of June when I will realize the amazing Rome. It's summer break and it sure is time for a break for me. I will be visiting Saskatoon, Canada, next month May 18 for about 2-3 weeks. Initially, I almost lost my breath to actually remember that I'll be spending my summer vacation in at least 3 different places (more like countries) in the world.

Actually, and finally, thank to Jason S for refering and recommending my site.

No comments: