Monday, September 04, 2006

Brand New Fiat Punto

When I picked up the car from Leeds-Bradford Airport (LBA), it has only done 1,528 miles of mileage -- quite new. We were supposed to get a smaller 2-doored car, I think was a Ford Ka, but look... brand new elegant Fiat Punto and it has four doors!! We rented the car for 96 hours (4 days) for only 68.75£ from Hertz. I must say it was quite a bargain.

Key to our new ride

I found it hard to believe that I will be driving down to Manchester to pick up HF from her (she did not know about this till I told her I was lost in Manchester city centre). I was over-excited as I have not driven for over a year. I was putting myself together with the much needed confidence to be back on the road! The car was still in the parkade!!


The gear, with a pull-knob into Reverse gear.

Parked in Aspect 14 after driving from Manchester successfully without getting myself into trouble! We were loading up stuffs (especially food! (Hunger may strike!)) and getting ready for our journey! Wales, here we come!

The back of the Punto! We coined a name for it -- our food caravan! Simply because... 75% of the space we had were occupied by food! Imagine two pigs going on a vacation!

No comments: