Wednesday, September 20, 2006

How to cheat a Coca-cola vending machine







Let me get this straight.

You can actually get 2 or three bottles of drinks for the price of one. The way the machine works is that it knows its job is done once it has dispensed your drink via a push-through door. There is a switch around the door in which will mark that the door has been opened, therefore drink is dispensed and job's done. If this door is stopped from opening, it will attempt twice before refunding your money. The logic is that if there's no drink, the door will not be opened and therefore, you will be refunded.

I have tried this myself and it works! I was so exhausted that I brought back two bottles of Powerade for the price of one (buy 1 get 1 free)!

Remember, it has to be a Coca-cola machine with a conveyor belt.

No comments: