Wednesday, September 27, 2006

That Monday (Illustrated)

Specifically, I am referring to this post. I was in a hideout waiting for HF to discover her surprise. Without further ado, here are the pictures in choronological order.

Click Image for full-size The surprise awaits (with instructions)


Click Image for full-size Lights were out; floor were lit by candles showing a path leading to the kitchen


Click Image for full-size The Dining Hall; all set up


Click Image for full-size The Dinner layout!


Click Image for full-size Complete with a note!


Click Image for full-size Well, it's not something I wrote in a hurry, but honestly speaking, my cursive writing is not-too-good.


Click Image for full-size The 1999 Vintage Champagne... couldn't be any more perfect for the occassion!


Click Image for full-size Finally, I received my best reward -- the happiest girl with her happiest look and smile! Just for her!


Click Image for full-size "Hurry!! I can't wait to sink my teeth into the salmon! Put your camera away!"


Click Image for full-size A last look at the dinner I made. It consists of potato salad, rockets, avacado, black pepper, tomatoes, grilled salmon (own recipe), and finally a bowl of caesar salad.

No comments: