Thursday, November 16, 2006

Gimme a break

HF just said to me, "Dan, I still can't believe that this is coming true. Still feel like I'm living in a dream..."

"It is true and we're going to see it happen in the next 6 hours, even before sunrise", I interrupted.

She smiled with contend.


We've been waiting for this day since last year. A few minutes back she asked me, "Dann, do you know where will we be at this time tomorrow?"

"Milan!"
"No. We'll be in the home of Juliet and Robert"
I frowned in suspicion. "You mean Romeo and Juliet?"
She burst out in laughter and her face quickly turned red in embarrassment and gave me the look as if asking for forgiveness.

Anyway, the places we will be visiting are listed in this post. We will leave from Leeds Bradford Airport at 07:05 and expected to land in Milan 2 hours later. I plan to voice record my journey and publish them here later. There will be no videos but will be tonnes of photos.

Give me a break from this city. I will, tomorrow will be that break! A 10 days break. I hope all goes well and ends well. I hope and pray for good weather. Safe journey to us! Will be back after 10 days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

and I say this again - I'M JEALOUS!