Saturday, March 27, 2004

The interview this noon went through well but I suspected something was amissed. Whatever that could be, I am really hoping it'd be a successful one!
I left Ridelle's Center, where the interview was, right after. Stopped by IMAX theater to watch the Space Station. It was awesome! Wished it has lasted longer than 45 mins for a 7$ pass. Sneaked into the Science center via the back door... nobody noticed and yes, I got a free entrace inside. I've been here 5 times (including this time) so I thought there won't be anything new here and I won't be planning to stay for long. Walked around and noticed quite a few exhibits that are new. Stayed for a total of 3 hours! ha! I also had a chance to get on the weightlessness simulation machine.

Me, experiencing the weightlessness simulation machine

The weightlessness simulation machine

Making a bubble sheet

Double image of myself

Nothing much after that; just drove back to Saskatoon. It was raining. But about 60km before S'toon, it was hails and little ice. Road was extremely slippery. There was an accident about 40km before S'toon. I almost skidded when I slowed down but thank God nothing serious happened. I don't know what it was... it doesn't looked like an accident but there were several other cars and trucks that stopped by. but that's it.

Jason Strauss asked me for a huge favor -- to take a picture of him... with a pose! said it will be for "someone" tonight. but i just got back and read his email and I guess it's too late. At least somebody out there do recognized me as ahem... "the people's photographer". hey, t'is a professional job and I take it seriously.

I should study and get some times done especially Comm301's project. geez! I haven't done anything yet and the due date is just a week away!

signed off: 22:07

No comments: