Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Today, I visited a hairdresser @ Da Bomb (Upper Place) to get a few tweaks on my head. She had me asked four times just to make sure that this is really what I wanted. "This" meaning a skin-head. I didn't look when she was in the process of cutting it all off but somehow her reconfirmations made me look and I'd gasp at every look. It's funny. She enjoyed doing the service for me too... seems like it! Above all, to NOT to forget her, I told her to carve out APR '04 behind my head. All done by 11:05am.

Went to SGI to get claim insurance for the damaged rented car. Jae Ho went with me. Thank God we didn't have to wait long (we were told to but were helped ASAP). Apparently, I learned that Hertz is one of those rental company that charges their customers 'downtime costs' for as long as the car is in service/repairs. So, that'd mean that I am still renting the car and they're charging me for it. totally not fair but I guess it's on my head as I did not agree to purchase their insurance at the day I rented the car so all these 'unnecessary' costs could be waived. I hope I'm able to get a claim from those involved in the accident on the basis that IF there were no accident, then there is no downtime cost on my behalf. It's beween me and the renter. I know, but assuming all's good ... no accident, I could have returned the car without any damages the next day. As for the damaged insurance, I am 100% entitled. Jae Ho hit my car first and he is liable to whatever damages that might have incurred that night. During the discussion with our adjustor (Jeff), Jae Ho does not have a valid driver's plate at the night he hit my car. Too bad for him. Danielle R. was the person who slipped and rammed into the driver's door of my car (Picture below). things just gets better and better!

Alex Ng, my roommate, left and artistic work on my head too. He wrote "4HiM" on top of my head on my request. Good job! lol! Now I feel like my head has a potential to exhibit people's artistic works. You can't do these when you have hairs! Why I do it? Well, why not? This is not something that you'd look forward to doing especially when you have kept your hair with a certain style almost all your life. Right now, I have done something very different I have never even imagined before and perhaps, since my memory has served me right, I will never forget this event. I make history for myself. haha! Get a tattoo? Nah! not myself and not my type. I have thought about it but didn't like the idea. True, it's something that I never had but tattoo is not my game. This is my souvenir from Canada.

Back view; Notice "APR'04"
Reflection of a mirror. A silly self-portrait; kinda cool.
;-)
I'm like, "What do you think, huh? Like it or hate it?"
A Chinese thug look-alike.
4HiM here has religious connotations. It's up to you
to interpret; I like it! Got it from a Christian band called 4-Him.
A better back view [again].

This has better serve me good! at least for this short period of time.

No comments: