Saturday, March 27, 2004

Mom woke me up with a phone call at 10am! I didn't know I sound absolutely ridiculous in the mornings as I was slurring away as though in another language that even my mother couldn't understand. funny, recalled a dream just before she called. i was somewhere in outspace. perhaps it was the IMAX after-effects. Chatted for a good 37 minutes and I realized it was time to return to the car. I got down and boy it was so bright and glaring from the snow. slushy too... yuk! shot some pictures of the damage...

Here are the pictures of the what actually happened to 'my car' that was rented.

That's the unfortunate Cavalier.









I may be liable for up to the value of the car but since I am not at fault. However, I am extremely thankful for the honest people who were involved. thank God it's not a hit and run scenario. i heard a lot of stories about last night that the driving conditions were so terrible! There were many accidents just from last night's freezing rain and snowing!

I might be getting a haircut of my life today! I'm going hairless! I know i will definitely look alien but that's what I decided for now. it's a committment and I do this to remind me of something. silly as it sounds... but that's what it's going to be. hope it grows back just in time for my convocation. i dont' think i can get used to a different look i never had for the past twenty over years of my life. that'd be something to look forward too, eh?

No comments: