Wednesday, March 31, 2004

OMG! I tried to make Szechuan's Eggplant and it turned out ab-sooooo-lute-leeeee superb!! I was missing 2 essential ingredients though -- Worchester sauce and hot paste sauce. I did without them anyway and it turn out unbelievably deeeeeeeeeeee-leeeeeeeeeeee-cious!!excited!! all done in one hour including preparation time. want the recipe? check out here at RecipeZaar You won't regret this! Here it is the dish!


Waiting for my steam rice to be cook... it's 23:40 now. I made that eggplant dish for tomorrow but now that I discovered it is absolutely irresistable!! Ah, finally, My most awaited late dinner here! I am not hungry actually but this is just irresistable because it's still hot and fresh. Microwave heated food are left for the following days.

Arial view of my creation. Silly! *sniggers!*


You just can't imagine how much of steam rice I eat everyday! Yet I look don't look like Jay Leno. *lol!

K! Those are the pictures! Everyone has their own ways of describing things and mine happens to be very, very visual. I love to cook and this dish has just made my day! I did alter it a bit and it turned out to be a little way to spicy than I thought. I wonder why everytime when I cook I tend to trigger off the smoke dectector; having to fan off smokes away from it's 'nose' so it'd shut up. it's beeping is deaftening high pic alarm! the good thing is that it's not connected centrally to the local fire station. ;)

Did a whole bunch of studying today at the main library. I haven't seen those Malaysian people around these few days. hmm...

No comments: