Sunday, March 28, 2004

Just came back from a bar with my two other friends, Xiaohai and his friend. Xiaohai wanted to experiment with a digital video camera so he came to me and asked if he could borrow it. I didn't mind though so I passed him everything except the most vital part -- firewire card -- that's afixed in the mobo. Too much hassle to remove and put it back i explained even after many of his pleas. sigh, why can't some people understand that? said that i will never remove that but told him to do whatever experiments he wants with it and when it's time for post-production works, just ring me up. i've got exams to write so i don't want to even though I have no use of it now.

Went out for dinner with my brother, Andrew... after convincing him that I'm hungry and I have to eat right away six times before he agrees to go. I just want company. after all, he had a tiramisu dessert at Alexanders... that's something he can always do and I don't think "there's nothing to do" when you're with somebody. boy, felt the brotherhood there when chatting! it's good! wish he could be more un-reserved. cool guy! Looks like we both have a common opinion on Malaysian girls, in which I think is hilarious. very seldom we discuss matters especially our counterpart girls.
I just know that [most, if not all] women are complex creatures. some men are too simple beyond comprehension too. ahh! that's just the perfect world, eh?

Ee Lynn, my adopted sister as well as a great friend, "promised to herself not to talk to me for the next 24 hours" over petty things. 24 hours is just right for her to be done with all her whinnings and get over with the fact that she can't beat me verbally.
"O... you poor kid! I'm sorry you have to put yourself in this unnecessary mess and make a biggie out". Called her immediately to clarify but her roommate, aah.... Jessie *daydreaming....*, was "instructed" to say that Lynn is sleeping. sigh! This, further substantiates my aforementioned theory. lol! Maybe I don't handle little kids too well...? thus, I foresee myself as a bad teacher. Whatever it is, that 24 hours is going to voosh by quickly.

beware of Vdan's unusual mood swings! Somebody operate my brain pleazzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: