Sunday, June 19, 2005

"?"

"I wished I had never said that in such a way that led [person] misunderstands me". "I should have been more clear." "Why didn't I think clearly about what I should say next before spilling 'em out?"
These common lamentations I sometimes face feels like I would just wish for death the second after I'd utter the words that should never have said. Although words vaporize into thin air as soon as they are out of your lips, they do have devastating and permanent effects. On the other side of the coin, words can demonstrate love as much is it has the power to heal.

Frankly speaking, sometimes I wished to remain silent among all things said not because I do not care nor not know anything about it. My silence is an understatement of my true feelings on related matters. Only time can ripen my thoughts as I wish to avoid as best as I can such lamentations as the above when it is my turn to speak. Certain things cannot be pushed or rushed. I was like, "?" and felt like being accused. Whatever it is, I don't blame anybody else. After all, I just realized that it was my fault for not very eloquent.

No comments: