Sunday, June 17, 2007

Phantasmagoria

The dusk of yesterday left me speechless if I were to describe how beautiful it was. I was very compelled to grab my camera and start shooting. That was what I did.

The formation of the clouds combined with this natural surreal twilight of sunset in the west (my balcony is facing eastward) caused me to be hypnotized. Even HF, who is apathetic to such wonders of nature, let out an unexpected "Wow!".

The clouds everywhere in and around Leeds at this time, between 21:00 and 21:45, were extraordinarily unique and cannot be ignored. I have managed to capture and freeze its beauty in time for the enjoyment of all. I am sure there are others who have similarly capture this very scene at the same time as I did. Comments are welcomed.

NOTE: Click to enlarge images in a new window.

For larger size, click herePanoramic view of the entire scene Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereThe ethereal beauty of clouds against some notable apartments in Leeds at sunset. Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereCan't take my eyes off you. Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereUnreal twilight. Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereBeautiful cosmetic formation of clouds against the building behind Yorkshire Playhouse. Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereAmazing! Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereSpecial cloud formation that caught my attention. This flying-saucer look-alike cloud has, to me, a surrealistic smoothness. Very beautiful! Posted by Picasa


For larger size, click hereI am left speechless. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant pics man Danny...

And I am so jealous, reading all of your posts... sobb...

So happening you are having a kick ass time! :D

shutterblogs said...

Thanks nur

you get jealous easily, don't you? lol! you must be giving a hard time for your bf.

Right now it's aftr all the kickass time, it's all down to looking for jobs and suffering headaches from thinking how to sell myself to potential employers.