Wednesday, April 07, 2004

...and Eelynn spake unto I;
When fullmoon begins to subside
My awaited apology offered when the moon was bewitchingly bright and round
and I'm her "bestest sucker friend".

Rained today it was cloudy and;
winds up to 56km/h but I was in the library from 9:30am
so, didnt feel a as though I would be blown away.

Somebody approached me earlier and asked enthusiastically, "You know that girl you were speaking to? Your model friend? What's her name? She's soo... super b-e-a-utiful!! Do you know her well?"
Um, this person whom I hardly know is asking me about Kendra. I don't know how I should feel about that. I just noded my head affirming to his latter querry.
"Oh... man, she's hot stuff!"
I think it's more appropriate if he tells her that rather than reaffirming the facts (which I already know!) with me. I should understand why he's saying these to me... thinking back, I have actually done something similar too. Too heavy to carry my swelling balls to where that good looking lass is and pour our all my praises and admirations and adorations to her.

Here's Kendra. An extremely gentle lady! Unfortunately, she's seeing someone who has much more calibre than any of you undergraduates/graduates!

Please ask me for permission if you wish to have this picture. It would be more polite and not take advantage of what you have here, a privillaged information/media



Back to study.

No comments: