Saturday, April 03, 2004

Ha! I'm so drained out! I have been in school from 9am till 10:30pm. We have been working on our project since morning. I needed a break and a new scenery, so I headed on to main library at 5pm to tutor Trent in Econ277 for an hour. After that, Sakura invited me to for a hotpot dinner (a.k.a steam boat) where I also met a very cute Japanese girl, Ai Yoshida. ;)

Benson Or, man.. I haven't seen this guy for so long and we sat down and chatted a little in artsbuff right after econometrics! I remember he said he will go skin-head with me. not sure if it was a dare-you kind of thing, you know what I'm saying? Looks like he doesnt have as much guts as me. Very nice person! always wanting to play chess although he doesn't mind losing most of the time, if not already always. i recalled a [normal] game of chess with him that lasted 2 hours! I dont think when playing chess... lol!

13 days to freedom! feels like i'm maximizing my utilities by consuming the feelings of freedom and/or vacation moods right now. I'm just so rational! This might most probably just lead to my failure to graduate! Rational?? guess not!

No comments: