Monday, April 19, 2004

Went for a swim at the PAC. Did a few jumps from spring board but that's one a meter high. I did a 5 meters platform some 3-4 years ago so I thought I could do it for show on their highest 3 meter springboard. Went up there I boy I was freaking out didn't have the guts to go down even though I was just going to do a straight dive. Climbed back down. what a chicken I am! Now that the university has spent so much building and extending the previous Physical Edu. gym, I should be making full use of it and it's only the right thing to do and not be a potato couch... or even a book couch for goodness' sake.

I managed to put together a few pictures I shot. Below are a few nice ones.

The Mexicans, A Chinese, and the rest of us are Malaysians.
With the efforts of a few others, we built this little cute snowman, with Daniella's earring on both its ears.
Aman Ismail shot this photo for me
This picture is a combined shot of 3 photos stitched up using PhotoShop CSThis panoramic scene of University of Saskatchewan is shot from the Graduate Computer Lab of the Department of Economics on 8th Floor Arts and Science building/tower.

After watching Once Upon a Time in Mexico, I'm inspired to make a dish featured in the movie called "Puerco Pibil" and is translated into "Slow-cooked Pork". You can get drunk with this fine cuisine because of of its ingredient is premium tequila!

No comments: