Sunday, April 25, 2004

An interesting day 01

While taking some time off the project, I finally got to play "Max Payne 2: The fall of Max Payne". It wasn't too impressive although i still find the first episode best.

It's Tim's birthday today and he got a wonderful gift from us all -- love doll. As soon as the gift was revealed while we were all waiting for our cab ride at upper Place Riel, we can all sense he was too embarrassed to accept the unexpected. I have no idea whose idea was it to get him a love doll but it was definitely a kick-ass idea simply because the joy of watching him gradually (took about 3 hours) accepting the gift was just hilarious beyond descriptions. The doll was not inflated until we went out to Denny's Restaurant (right after a stripshow, in which I got a poster autographed by the showgirl simply because I caught her attention by pointing the red laser I had onto her pu**y and her fake but voluptuous t-t's). Avoiding embarrassment was inevitable when waitresses and customers were watching us laughing our lungs out teasing each other especially on Tim. Well, hehe... I did some silly's too. All these will be illustrated in a few days when I received pictures from Vincent.

It took 3 persons to inflate the Britney Spear-look-alike doll and doing that was ridiculously funny as the teases and silly words exchange were never ending. When all the girls refuse to inflate the doll, it came to me and my friends made it as though it was my duty. Well, already feeling shy, I tried not to look around when I'm inflating it. When done, 2 cute caucasian young ladies walked over my back and pat on my right shoulders and made a comment "You've got a lovely friend there!" and continued their way to the exit. Of course, anybody would surely have thought that it is my doll I'm inflating. And I was like, "w-t-f! but it is not mine". Friends at my table went crazy lauging at me and Tim, BECAUSE it is his doll. I was framed. I was accused of possessing another man's object of desire. It was unfair. lol. It is totally funny!

That's about all I can describe. Take care, my readers! Sincerely.

No comments: