Wednesday, November 10, 2004

The chase

Remember Sara SWZ (SSWZ)?
Never have I seen any girl who is ever so aggressive & persistent in the pursuit of her man.

Not that I look at myself as being the victim of her pursuit but rather that I can't really tolerate her behaviors in resorting to smoking and drinking (or at least she intended to do such things) when she knows that I am not totally interested in taking her as girlfriend.

Reverse psychology is her current tactics to get to me but I really couldn't be bothered especially when she blabs all about the number of guys who went after her, how desireable she is, how she loved him back, etc. I'm like "WTF!??!". All these just adds to my "turn offs" list of girls, which is her best way for me to NOT entertain her more.

I'm not sure what she wants or what is interesting in me that she is interested in so much?? She said I'm very nice to people and to her as well. You have to be nice in order to afford a place to walk tall in society. Even right now, I am confused as I do not want to mislead her by being nice... I thought I have explained everything crystal clear to her but it seems that she's still holding on to faith and hope I'd catch the bait. Too bad I'm the fish that knows which bait to bite.

It's her chase. This reminds me of a Chinese idiom that goes like,
落花有意,留水无情 (luo4 hua1 you3 yi4, liu2 shui3 wu2 qing2).
Literal translation would be:
The falling flowers [by the river] have [their] intentions,
[but] the flowing waters has not any feelings.

It's not all that hard to see that I am the flowing river/waters. The idiom depicts of an analogy that flowers from trees falls down during autumn purposefully into the river as oppose to elsewhere. The flow of the river carries on without looking back nor having any strings attached to where a flower first touched the water. It's like "Life still goes on [with/without the flower]".

1 comment:

Snkillerbeast said...

Hahah Danny old man...not everyone's like me lar...hahah!! And thanks for your little messages...I appreciate it lots!