Friday, November 12, 2004

Recalling Wednesday (10th)

SWZ had suggested a dinner on Wednesday the 10th with us all at Dorothy's flat. I wasn't interested initially but was sorta obliged because Dorothy & her flatmates never seem to stop pestering me. Plus, they have to rub it in that she has made something special... etc. cooked for you, bla, bla, bla.

There I was in the flat and Dorothy pulled me into her room whispering into my ear. She revealed to my SWZ's motive for tonight, that it's my birthday today... on the Chinese calendar. I Was Exasperated and I could not do anything to stop it without offending someone.

Dinner was good and I was just being normal and a little retarded trying to be as oblivion as I can be. The cake was a box of 12 sponge rolls creamy flavor. Marco (Germany) walked into the kitchen and we invited him to sing a song. He did the "National Anthem" song for October Fest. Silly!

The whole event was good but I can't help feeling odd about everything she does. *shudders!*

No comments: