Sunday, December 12, 2004

My relationship...

Recently, I have broken up with my relationship with time and space within the ambit of the conventional definition of normality. I'd drag myself out of bed at around 2-3 pm daily just as I would drag myself to bed around 4 or 5 in the morning. There's an awful waste of time and I ponder on my new abnormal habit I begin to realize that I'd only be awake for merely 13 hours whereas others would be up for a good 16 hours.

"But I couldn't sleep early" is my only reason. My new relationship I have recently formed with my work, mostly if not all, related to legal studies. I spent so much time and concentration with it and no time to two-timing with time and space. Both are equally important in essence that will eventually help me.

I have tried not so long ago to lose a day's sleep just to break even with work and {time and space} since I love this two ladies as much. Some how over a period of time my mind, heart, and soul seems to show a diminution in time and space.. But I don't want work.

There is a way out to live 16 hours daily and it's the way I've tried with little efficiency. This efficiency, I think, depends a lot on how one manages time. But can I blame exogenous factors as a result of my crappy time management? Lets just say it does have some significant effects... analogous to shock factors.

It's time to see my love how. Work is calling me. I'll shower love with {time and space} later. Dang! I'm a bloody good two-timer!

No comments: