Monday, December 20, 2004

The weekend in brief

Marco, who made us flammenkuchen (a typical German finger food) pronounced as *fla-r*men*coo*h-en (as in chicken's last syllabus, Alfred and I went to The Lights to watch the incredible "The Incredibles" (sorry for the pun). Pixar Inc. has really done it again.

Sunday: Went to church. They put up an awesome Christmas presentation and the sermon was none-to-best.

Accidently showed Cherie my blog where I wrote about her. It was totally embarrassing for me when somebody is reading about him/herself when the author is sitting beside. I mean, I'm not sure... just thought it was a little awkward. Then I asked if she was still wearing the "Red Thread of Luck"? She still is. She showed me. She's been very lucky since... except with matters surrounding computers and internet stuffs. I'm uhh... sorta the 'technician guy' for her not only her, but her flatmates as well.

Other than that, I slept a lot lately.. trying to reconfigure my biological clock. I've gotta write a summary and plan to get done with it by Monday or latest by Tuesday. Then I've got 3 more papers to write. I guess I won't be going anywhere this Christmas and/or New year.

borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....rringgggggg!!!!!!

No comments: