Saturday, December 04, 2004


Shot by: [name forgotten; Gerry's wife] -- We're all cross-country skiing novices/newbies. It seems easy but it's difficult than you could imagine especially if you're at the front. You'll have to invade virgin snows (I kinda like this virgin word here) and we'll just step into and follow the trails you leave behind in a rhythmic left-right-left motion.

I recall I fell and had a REAL difficult time getting back up on my feet. A simple task like that became something almost impossible when the skis have to be at least another feet (12 inches) longer from your height.

Before I got onto the skis, I convinced myself that those super long skis can never entangle me (in humuliation as well in a humorous way), but I have, as expected, proved myself wrong. However, cross-country skiing indeed IS a great fun!

From front to back: Albert Prasatyo, myself, Edwin G., Reubin (Yijing), and Tai. Posted by Hello

No comments: