Saturday, December 04, 2004

Reminiscing winter, year 2001 (2001年冬天的会议)


Shot by: [name forgotten] -- Christopher Lake in Prince Albert's National Park, Saskatchewan, Canada. Similar to the picture below, this period was from December 22-Dec 26, 2001. From left to right: Albert Prasatyo, myself, and Edwin Gonosantosa; both of which are from Indonesia. We're on our skates attempting our first ice skating on an already frozen lake. The trees in the background is the other side of the river's bank, covered with at least 5 inches thick of uncluttered snows (really fresh). Look how good looking I was when 21 yrs old.
Today, I have nicknames such has Uncle Dann, papa (爸爸), grandfather, big brother (老大)
, etc.
Had a great time here, unfortunately, my brother wasn't able to join us. I heard he (his nose) had difficult times adjusting to its first winter. Posted by Hello

No comments: