Saturday, December 11, 2004

Three's a good crowd

The Birthday party for Carlos Martin, Charlie (Carlos Martin), and Alfanso in our flat went well turning our kitchen to discotechque smoke-room. The crowd was good -- literally cramped in making hard to move. People brushing each other's bare skin (cheap thrills) and shoutings and chanting in Spanish. Carlos end up lucky with a girl and probably he's going to swing his used condom in the air to show his friends his evidence he got laid. Kristos went up on a girls short skirt when I was standing beside him. Naturally she turned to look at me first as I was closest to her then to Kristos, then asked "Who did that?!!". He pretended as though nothing as happened. I was more oblivious, but Mariana knew it coudln't be me... although I wanted to. lol!

Security officers stopped by just now in response of noise compliants from neighbors and all had to leave for the bar. It's past midnight anyway and quiet hours are enforced at this time for weekends. I decided to stay back and just write a little something about what happened earlier.

No comments: