Saturday, December 04, 2004


Shot by: [name forgotten] -- Toboganning down a little but long slope behind us is the most unforgetable winter thrills we've ever experienced.

I remembered I got onto a plastic rolled-up mat (for toboganning as well) and went downhill and lost control of the mat. I couldn't stop! It swerved to the left shoulder of the slope that are filled with pebbles and little huge rocks, some pointy ones. You have to sit with your knees a little bent. My buttocks (the human tail) struck with one of those point rock that was camoflaged in the snows.

I lay there dead-like-a-corpse for a good 5 minutes, couldn't walk. The excruciating pain in the ass (actually, the tail) felt like as though I was paralysed from waist down.

Got back up limping all the way back to the cottage regretting having got on the said plastic mat while envying speed devils Albert and friends having fun.

Bizzarre! heh! I swore I'd never tobogann again -- once beaten, twice shy as they old adage goes. But now that can be compromised. Posted by Hello

No comments: