Monday, May 17, 2004

Baby's day out

Back to writing again.
Received a call from Charmei 2 nights ago and learned that she was going to plan a BBQ outing on Sunday, which is today. I thought it was suppose to be an invitation, and it is by the way, but she admitted she has never actually done an event like this before. I was questioned mostly on the how-to's part. I thought since she has never done it before, shouldn't she have kept the number of invitees small so as to avoid major disappointments and probably embarrassments? Well, it kicked off today and most of us were there and it all went smoothly. She was almost thrown into the river, though. Funny.

We played soccer and frisbee together, I mean at the same time. incoming soccer ball and the frisbee plate... yikes! i'm sure we all had fun time and it's nice & warm outside today although it did get a little cooler (plus 14). lots of breezes though. Anyway, here are the pictures of our group and some activities. All pics have been resized to fit this blog. Please contact me if you wish to have the original pictures.

The brown & blue eyed dog named Roxy.
Met a girl who was walking this dog. Walked up to her and asked if I can play with her dog and she agreed. This dog, Roxy, is hyper-active and extremely agile. She's a swimmer too and nothing can stop her even if you threw her ball into the river. She'll bring it back to you


Group picture; after BBQ. Met Riley who is also in the pic.
This picture is shot around Victoria's Bridge, the last or the first bridge in Saskatoon.


Group shot
Similar shot. From left to right in order: Wayman (HK), Colin (China), Gavin(?), Leonard (Shanghai, China), Raymond (M'sia), Tim (M'sia), Sandy (Taiwan), Benson (HK), Riley (Saskatoon, Canada), Charmei (M'sia), Jessie (Shanghai, China), & myself (M'sia)

Group shot with different posses
-no comments-


Circle of friends. Some are squinting as it's very bright
I've always wanted to shoot this kind of picture. It's just so beautiful. From clockwise beginning from 12 o'clock: Jessie (Shanghai), Sandy (Taiwan), myself (M'sia), Charmei (M'sia), Tim (M'sia), Wayman (HK), Benson (HK), & Colin (China).


Meeh, sitting on Tim's butt
Tim's butt was arched in a very obscene way so I decided to sit on him just so that I don't have funny ideas while posing for the camera. ;) *wink*




Another baby story about a friend of mine.
One of my good friend emailed me just a few days back and the content of the email sounds pretty scary. It seemed like he just did a review of his personal life; like how he has fared in of relationships with girls. Here is his email I never thought he'd ever write:
"MAN usually dont cry, but my heart cried out loud last sunday
just before midnight. I curse the world to fall with me,
there were thunder and rain starts pouring in the north. I can feel it!
13 of them will lose their live before sunrise'
i failed my mission again, totally lost in foreign land.
There i was,i run,run and run looking for the precious someone
in my mother's land where people utter in different tongue
it was so close, yet i lost it without knowing what was the reason!!
The cut is really deep this time, it does make me a stronger person
but as an EVIL person. Once motherly, now i can only see
female vex in them !! I just wanted to be a ladies man but...
I fail when i was good, the world its not fair.
I WANT TO BE BAD!!!
I WANT TO BREAK MORE SOUL THAN ANYONE ELSE!!
I dont believe in HIM, i always get what i dont want!
I realise why there are angels who become devils'
I will only see heaven from my daughter's eyes
I want to denied the gate of heaven! I chose to be in hell
"

I didn't really get what he was trying to say especially 4th line. Whatever it is, like my friends have told me I passed on the same advice to him, that whatever goes around; comes around. It doesn't really matter if one believes in HIM (God) whether or not one gets what one wants. For those of you who knows the bible, you should realize the reasons why angels turned their back from God -- they lost their focuses. They were influenced by another who deemed to be as great as God. Where ever one chooses to be is entirely up to that individual's choice but he who chooses hell has chosen unwisely and even more foolishly to proclaim that. I feel it's really difficult to explain to somebody who doesn't believe in the spiritual realms.

As a friend, certainly I do not wish to see my fellow dear friend to "go to hell" just because he chooses to. But there's a subtle mutual understanding that we can't go around pushing one's belief to another. Am I helping out this friend a great favor by just doing this much? I feel that I can do more but at the same time I'm afraid I'll be invading his life.

If things didn't work out between the two of you, why not let go and live on just as life goes on? it's no big deal to lose one person whom you think is your potential partner when you have half of the entire nation's population of females to choose from. Having said this, damm, i feel like a pathetic hypocrite. I don't think I'm over with my Jean, my exgf. My love for her is deep and... i don't know, mysterious? I really miss her.

1 comment:

Snkillerbeast said...

When the age of dust brings the evolution of clean air..
I miss you guys!!
And Saskatoon air!!

love lots -Michelle-