Monday, May 03, 2004

It's full moon tonight
Gazing at the moon light gives me a shiver
The glow from it consumes my imagination wild
Somehow it's weird coz I felt hungry while gazing at it

My friends left for home
Home for them is Malaysia
My roommate left for home
Home for him is Guangzhou, China, Asia.
A friend of my came in to occupy his room
This friend is Benson.

Have not been writing for a week now already.
I'm free but I don't feel that the freedom I should enjoy.
Should I not know that freedom is what I am doing everyday -- boredom.
Whenever my rested body awakes me in the morning, my restless mind asks where and what should be done for today. It seems there are nothing much to do compared to past months where school work is wha I get up to daily. I should really complete ESS website because Mary Jane, the secretary of the Department of Economics, told me Monday that a link was inserted to their brand new website. It's good news, and if I don't work on it, it'll be a bad news for all. Ah, pressure... this pressure I miss. The pressure of deadlines. The pressure of debts is climbing up on me too. damm!

The Mexican girls left Thursday. Found out that Daniella took with her my negatives. I'm okay with it but it'll funny if she had brought it back to Mexico. I'm just hoping I will get it back, not harping on it. I heard they are vacationing in the greater parts of Toronto and will soon travel to Montreal. Ah! Those brochures I said I will pass to them but non of us remember about it. Looks like we're all absent-minded sometimes, most of the time after pampered with a gooooood meal.

Went to gym on Friday and saw Omiyesu, a hot Metis girl. Went to her house to watch hockey; it was Calgary Flames vs. Detroit. Detroit won. Met her mom, who later revealed me her 2 precious cook book from Malaysia. She learned that I'm from Malaysia too and held me ransom for a cooking day Wednesday May 5th. I know we'll make yummies. Odd, but I think cooking is what I like to do when I have time. Photography too.

Yesterday, I ate all day. ha ha! believe me, I actually ate all day. I was with Char Mei and Jessie (Shanghai) in Sherry's home. Sherry, a person I have forgotten, is the aunty of Renee, a sweet girl whom I met about 2 years ago was here for ESL and gone back to Taiwan when her course ended. We were at her place making a Taiwanese snack called "Jiu cai He zi bao" that looks like dumplings. It was good! We started making from 12noon till 6:15pm, after which I had another appointment with Yanbing to make Chinese dumplings at her place. There were lots of people there laboring for the dumplings. Kendra was there too and she worked out her first few dumplings, which turned out to be not-a-disappointment. ;) There were just so many dumplings not many of us could finished it all.

Today, nothing much happened. waiting for tomorrow. waiting to gaze into the bewitching fullmoon again. signing off friends. I have bore many already. You'll not be the last.

No comments: