Friday, May 14, 2004

"Have a good life"

I am having a good life. Never have been better. I'm not worried and stressful days are a matter of the past. I miss you and you've been kind enough to tell me to have a good life. That's the least expected words from you. "I miss you too" never came out, even if I made a cute pout.

It has been 48 hours since I last ate a proper meal. How did I survived with just 3 glasses of milk and 6-10 cookies? Sugar sustained me? I'm not even too sure about this and it puzzles me even more coz I don't know why I had not felt hungry till this late evening 7pm.

Skated down downtown via University's bridge at plus 4 celsius. Fell once on my bump just before the bridge because of uneven surface and annoying pebbles were in the way. Used to know how to stop on slope but I just felt hopeless and clueless. The only way to stop I guess, right now, is to fall. That's a definite stop.

No comments: